The only thing that might be better than farming a green stretch of rural land is using those country miles as a recreational haven. Whether you’re on the hunt for deer and gobblers, crave wide-open spaces for riding horses or you want to simply enjoy the natural wonder of the great outdoors, having a slice of nature and the country to call your own is a satisfying endeavor. As the land lending specialists, we’re proud to offer Recreational Land Loans to anyone who dreams of having a wild expanse of rural land for recreational pursuits.
The requirements for the Recreational Land Loan are simple and straightforward. You’ll need to look at parcels of land that are 150 acres or more and are zoned ag or ag/residential.
With the recreational land loan experts handling your loan, you’ll enjoy a host of benefits. Keep these top five advantages in mind:
- We offer low interest rates. As leaders in a variety of rural land loans, AgAmerica Lending is committed to offering our clients some of the most attractive interest rates available.
- We offer customizable loan packages. We offer loan packages with 15 to 30-year terms, giving you financial options.
- You get the expertise of a team specializing in rural property loans. At AgAmerica Lending, we focus on farm ag loans, and rural property loans. It’s our bread and butter. That means we understand the needs of recreational land owners, of those in the ag industry and of the nature enthusiast alike. We also have the pulse of the land lending industry, and it’s our mission to bring our experience and expertise to our clients.
- It gives you a strong financial portfolio. Land is always a good investment, and our Recreational Land Loan can help you realize your dream while strengthening your long-term financial worth.
- It gives you the opportunity to conserve and enjoy wild spaces. According to a survey by the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, over 90 million Americans enjoy the great outdoors, and 34 percent of wildlife watchers used privately-owned land for their hobbies. Having a tract of country acres set aside for your enjoyment is a wonderful thing, but such land holdings are important for conservation as well. Studies have shown that plant and animal diversity thrives when organisms can roam. Privately-owned tracts of land work in tandem with state and federal lands to provide healthy habitats for all creatures.
At AgAmerica Lending we’re committed to our clients’ success in the field, whether for work or play. We help the nation’s farmers, ranchers and recreational land holders to achieve financial strength with our low interest rates, long amortizations, and outstanding 10-year line of credit.