Rural areas of southern Idaho are ripe with economic development. A new cheese R&D center has hit the scene, a huge yogurt plant is well on its way, and more! All of this growth has tallied 800 million dollars in recent and anticipated investment while also, adding 5,000 jobs.
Many firms are all ready to set up shop in the Twin Falls area including:
- Chobani, a greek yogurt company, which notably opened the world’s largest yogurt processing plant;
- Glanbia Foods, a cheese maker, which added an R&D center to existing facilities;
- Frulact, a Portuguese firm that intends to open up a fruit processing center;
- Monsanto, a wheat researching center;
- Clif Bar & Co., a 90-million dollar plant, which produces organic energy bars.
AgAmerica’s ag loan specialists have a deep understanding of the processes involved in obtaining operational loans for financing processing plants. Whether you want to expand, upgrade, or build a new production or processing facility, we have a fitting ag loan for you.
AgAmerica Lending is proud to be the only ag lending company in the Southeast authorized to offer AgAmerica loans, which cover a wide range of agribusiness endeavors. Interest rates for these agriculture loans often beat all other agriculture loan programs.
But it is not just the low interest rates that make AgAmerica loans an attractive option. We are committed to getting to know each of our customers. Our staff includes employees whose own farming histories stretch back generations. AgAmerica also has its own experience with buying, selling, and managing agriculture land. It’s our commitment that we are not only offering an ag loan, but a relationship that will hopefully unite AgAmerica and your processing plant for many years to come.
For more information about AgAmerica’s commercial farm loans, visit www.AgAmerica.com.