See all the trade shows and conferences the AgAmerica team will be attending in January to connect with those in the ag industry.
January is a busy month for ag trade shows and conferences, and our team at AgAmerica Lending is kicking off 2018 with a commitment to connect with farmers and growers in order to provide the best service. We’ll be traveling all over the Southeast to meet with growers and producers in person. Check out where we’ll be this month, below, and then make plans to stop by and say hello!
Trade Shows and Conferences
Trade shows and conferences are a great way to get the latest information for your sector, learn about cutting-edge technologies, and network with others in your field. They are also a great way to connect with industry partners and learn about products and services. Our team members will be in attendance and able to answer questions and address concerns. Meet us at:
- Tobacco Workers’ Conference. Slated for the 15th through the 18th, this will be the 48th installment of the conference. Make sure to say hello to Correspondent Lender Cameron Flowers if you’re going.
- North Carolina Blueberry Open House and Trade Show. Hosted by the North Carolina Blueberry Council on the 17th and 18th, this event is for the state’s blueberry growers. Correspondent Lender Cameron Flowers and Relationship Manager Evan Atchison will be representing AgAmerica Lending at booth #16.
- Southern Southeastern Annual Meeting. This event brings together cotton growers and others in the industry from across the Southeast, and is scheduled for the 17th to the 20th in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Correspondent Lender will be working the AgAmerica booth.
- Georgia Peanut Farm Show and Conference. Held January 18th at the Conference Center on the University of Georgia Tifton Campus in Tifton, Georgia, the focus is on the Georgia peanut industry. Correspondent Lender Ethan Cooper will be attending and hosting the AgAmerica booth, #59.
- Land Investment Expo. Held January 26th in West Des Moines, Iowa, this expo offers an important outlook on challenges and opportunities involving land investment and land management. AgAmerica President/CEO Brian Philpot and Vice President Mac Miller will attend this world-class event.
- South Carolina Young Farmers & Ranchers Conference. Scheduled for the 26th to the 27th, this event is geared towards farmers, ranchers, agribusiness professionals, and industry enthusiasts between the ages of 18 and 35 looking to learn, network, and develop leadership skills. AgAmerica is proud to be a Silver Sponsor at this event. Correspondent Lender Cameron Flowers will be attending.
- Farm Bureau Farm Days – Taste of Florida Agriculture Reception. Part of the state’s Legislative Days, this January 30th event gives those in the Florida ag industry the opportunity to meet with state lawmakers to impact legislation in Tallahassee during the annual legislative session. Relationship Manager Patrick Spinosa will be attending and hosting the AgAmerica booth.
Can’t make it to an event? AgAmerica is still here to help! Contact us today to speak with an experienced team member who will take the time to get to know you and your operation, and recommend options from our spectrum of financial solutions designed with your future success in mind.
BRIAN G. PHILPOT, JD
President/ CEO Principal Owner
Brian G. Philpot is the President/CEO and principal owner of AgAmerica Lending. Founded by Philpot in 2009, AgAmerica’s unique brand of agricultural lending has grown into one of the premier financial brands in the country. Its spectrum of loan products serve the ag market in a way that no other lender can – providing short and long term solutions across a broad range of loan terms and interest rates.
SVP of Portfolio Management
Mac’s role at AgAmerica emphasizes his talent for creative capital structuring. Whether setting up financing structures for multi-billion dollar hedge funds, entrepreneurs, or farmers and ranchers, Mac has the ability to think outside of the box and works diligently to set up the optimal capital structure for each client, enabling them to achieve their respective operating goals.
Ethan joined AgAmerica Lending as a Correspondent Lender in 2013. He is dedicated to providing individual attention to each of his clients and building both personal friendships and professional relationships with them.
Cameron Flowers is a 7th generation South Carolinian having been born and raised in Aynor, South Carolina. He grew up working on his family’s tobacco and swine farm, and in high school won both the state FFA soil judging and farm business management competitions.
Patrick Spinosa joined the AgAmerica Lending team in May of 2017 where he serves as a Relationship Manager.
Evan Atchison joined the AgAmerica Lending team in August of 2017.