AgAmerica will be focusing on marketing and agriculture at the National Agri-Marketing Association (NAMA) Conference, the last week of April in Dallas, TX.
The nation’s farmers and ranchers have long had an important job producing and growing the raw materials that feed and clothe the country and beyond, but in this age of technology, they’ve had to add a new task to the list: agriculture marketing. The important connections between marketing and agriculture are set to be examined with laser-like focus at the 2017 Agri-Marketing Conference, hosted by the National Agri-Marketing Association (NAMA). Slated for April 26th to the 28th in Dallas, Texas, the AgAmerica marketing team will be in attendance to explore the latest developments in marketing and agriculture. See a preview of the agricultural marketing topics the team will be reviewing below.
Marketing and Agriculture Sessions
The event is focused on delivering the latest agricultural market research to attendees. Topics include leadership, communication, and the nuts and bolts of agricultural marketing. A few of the NAMA Conference’s breakout sessions include:
- Producer Panel: Spotlight on Texas: In this session, attendees will discover more about how to effectively communicate with producers utilizing a producer panel moderated by Cliff Becker, Vice President of Farm Journal Media.
- Digital Ecosystem: Attendees will explore starting marketing campaigns with the end in mind to craft results-generating marketing strategies with Amy Wick, Principal and Chief Strategist at Wick Marketing.
- Consumer Attitudes About Agriculture: Making Ag More Approachable: The U.S. Farmers & Ranchers Alliance’s Paul Spooner will present detailed findings on the alliance’s Consumer Perception Survey and their research about food issues such as GMO’s, animal-related issues, and more.
Guest Speakers at the NAMA Conference
There are also a plethora of guest speakers at the NAMA Conference to speak on topics relevant to marketing and agriculture. Guest speakers include:
- Motivational Speaker John O’Leary. He’ll share how one attitude, one action and one person can change the world.
- Former NFL head coach Herm Edwards. He’s scheduled to share his life experiences and emphasize how teamwork, integrity and effective communication are the necessary ingredients for an unstoppable team.
- Best-selling author Bruce Tulgan. He’ll be sharing his four essential elements of having a more successful relationship with both supervisors and employees.
- Professional development expert Bart Loeser. He’ll be sharing how to view change positively to help benefit both your professional and personal life.
AgAmerica Marketing Team Members
AgAmerica’s marketing team will be attending the NAMA Conference to explore what’s trending in marketing and agriculture. AgAmerica team members attending the NAMA Conference include:
- Phoebe Moll, VP, Director Of Marketing & Brand Strategy
- Desire Ohlinger, Marketing Manager
- Shelby Poling. Marketing Associate
It’s all part of AgAmerica’s commitment to staying on the cutting edge of agricultural land lending. As the nation’s premier land lender, it’s our goal to help the country’s farmers and ranchers grow and succeed with our low interest rates, long amortizations, and outstanding 10-year line of credit.
Desiré Ohlinger joined the AgAmerica Lending team in 2017 as Marketing Manager. In this role she will focus on growing the brand via engaging content marketing campaigns.
In February of 2015, Shelby was welcomed into the AgAmerica family as a member of the marketing team. Here, she has been able to integrate her passion for art with what she learned in school to help the company tell their brand story.