New to the ag industry?
Here’s how the newly passed Farm Bill can help support your ag business in its beginning stages:
- Conservation Programs: New and improved conservation programs boast numerous benefits for owners and managers of small- and mid-size farming and ranching operations.
- Organic Farming Support: The National Resources Conservation Service (NRCS) created the Environmental Quality Incentives Program (EQIP) – a program that offers technical and financial services to farmers and ranchers wanting to turn their agribusiness organic.
- Extended Growing Season: Courtesy of the NRCS, EQIP provides funding for seasonal high tunnels, also called hoop houses, which use the sun’s energy to extend the growing season. More than 10,000 high tunnels have been implemented since 2010.
- Beneficial Resources: NRCS offers tools to help owners and managers of small- and mid-size farms and ranches. Resources include: the Web Soil Survey, Small Scale Solutions fact sheets, and the Drought Calculator.
- Conservation Planning Assistance: Farmers and ranchers can call on the NRCS for help in designing and implementing effective water and land management plans.
Starting a mid-to-large size farming or ranching operation? Need ag finance assistance to get your operation up and running? The Farm Bill offers perks, and so do we.
If you are considering buying agricultural land, choose a lending experience with AgAmerica. Whether you’re starting a dairy farm, citrus operation, or hobby farm, our AgAmerica agricultural land loan program can help you attain your goals. Because we have been specializing in agricultural loans for years, our loan specialists have a deep understanding of the processes involved in securing ranch and farm loans. Our staff includes employees whose own farming histories stretch back generations; thus, we understand the specific needs of beginning farmers in the agricultural community.
To find the AgAmerica agricultural loan that aligns with your needs, contact AgAmerica’s loan experts for more information!