If you’re seeking financial support for a new or established farm business, here are 10 reasons to choose farm loans by AgAmerica Lending.
- We are the one and only! AgAmerica Lending is proud to be the only ag lending company in the Southeast authorized to offer these particularly unique loans.
- Diverse options. Loan types range from 7-year terms to more traditional, 25-year fully-amortized loans, to revolving lines of credit in order to best suit your agricultural project.
- Low interest rates. Interest rates can be as low as 2.9% depending on the loan product. Our interest rates regularly beat all other agriculture loan programs.
- Our loans feature no standard prepayment penalties on early payoffs.
- Flexible payments. Make payments monthly, semi-annually, or annually depending on what works best for your business and budget.
- Keep your payments as low as possible with an adjustable rate loan. AgAmerica’s fixed rate ag loans are available for up to 25 years, which lets you count on consistent payments throughout the life of your loan while managing your interest risk.
- There’s no cost for initial underwriting of your farm loan application.
- We offer a unique “conversion” feature, where you can convert over to another more rate-stable product at any payment date.
- Unparalleled service. One client comments: “Communication was great between our loan officer and us. We really appreciated the fact that his work hours were not limited to Monday-Friday 9-5. He went above and beyond!”
- We act fast. One client comments: “The people at AgAmerica Lending enhance the process by keeping it simple and quick. Interaction and communication are the right buttons to push when dealing with your financial needs from a lending institution. Thanks for the support!”
These are just some of the distinct ways AgAmerica Lending stands out. Plus, our staff includes employees whose own farming histories stretch back generations. Also, AgAmerica has its own experience with buying, selling, and managing agriculture land. Suffice it to say, AgAmerica is uniquely positioned to get farmers and ranchers the best ag loan for their business. With our understanding of complex financial structures as well as the nuances of farming, we know how to customize your farm loan to suit your ag business in the best way possible, at the best rate possible!