As a farmer you’re familiar with the many day-to-day concerns of running an agriculture-based business. From weather to pests and diseases, to new regulations and more, there are numerous factors you have to deal with. However, there are at least five things you won’t have to worry about if you have AgAmerica in your corner . . . or your field or pasture!
Cross these items off your to-do list:
- Trying to consolidate debt and save. We are refinancing land loan experts, and we welcome the challenge of designing the perfect custom loan package to meet your unique needs. For instance, consider the story of a long-time peach farmer who decided that farming diversification was the way to go in the mid 1990s. However, he needed his debt consolidated and his mortgages refinanced with lower rates and flexible payments. Our farm and ranch lending team did all that with a Two-Pack loan, and saved him $320,000 a year in payments.
- Expand your ag operation with the right kind of loan. Expanding your ag business can be a stressful time, but it doesn’t have to be. AgAmerica Lending offers a variety of land loans to meet your needs. Our Farm & Ranch Land Loans are customizable to fit your unique situation.
- Commodity lending expertise. Our team has an extensive amount of experience in the agriculture industry. Need advice about commoditiy-specific loans? You’ve come to the right place.
- The When, Where, and How of Relocation. Whether you’re looking to expand your operation in to other states or looking for a lifestyle change, don’t sweat the financial stuff. When two dairy-farming brothers from California wanted to move their dairy operation and relocate their families to the Florida Panhandle, AgAmerica was there with a $2.4 million-dollar land loan and line of credit package to pay for the move, the purchase of new farm land in the Sunshine State.
- Revolving line of credit. You can’t see every bump in the road or every rock hiding in the field’s furrows, but a line of credit, or LOC, will give you the financial jump on any emergency, equipment breakdown, or other unforeseen expense that might arise. When a successful thoroughbred horse breeder needed to increase his breeding stock with new stallions and mares, he turned to AgAmerica for a $1 million 10-year revolving line of credit that gave him both long-term flexibility and less annual paperwork.
At AgAmerica Lending, we understand the challenges that farmers, ranchers and other agriculture operators face every day, and we’ve got customizable loan products to meet those challenges head-on. We help agribusinesses tend to their operations with our low interest rates, long amortizations, and industry-unique 10-year line of credit.