The great American author Mark Twain once said, “Buy land, they aren’t making any more of it.” For those individuals who love the flora and fauna of rural land, buying acreage in the country is a goal that can have many benefits, and AgAmerica takes pride in making dreams come true with rural property loans through our Rural Land & Home Loan Program.
Consider these benefits of getting a rural land loan through this program:
- Step-by-step support through the entire process from the AgAmerica team, the land loan specialists.
- A straight forward application process.
- Financing for first or second homes.
- Custom land loan packages that include a Line of Credit (LOC).
Rural land lovers might be looking for a change to a country lifestyle, searching for a rural retreat as a second home, wanting to start a Hobby farm, or looking to own recreational land. Rural land offers the beauty of the great outdoors, the opportunity to see wildlife, and the peace and quiet of wide-open spaces. Try our Ag Loan Calculator to explore your personalized rate options.
The program parameters for AgAmerica’s Rural Land & Home Loan program are a nice fit for most small-scale farmers or those looking for a country estate. They include:
- Properties must be at least 25 continuous acres with a home.
- Zoning must be ag or ag/residential.
- Loans must be for lifestyle real estate properties: hobby farms, rustic estates, rural retreats, etc.
- Property cannot be in a deed-restricted community.
- Unfortunately this program is not available in Texas.
At AgAmerica, we enjoy helping people turn Mark Twain’s land ownership advice into a reality. We help agribusinesses from large farms to small-scale farms start and expand their operations with our low interest rates, long amortizations, and outstanding 10-year interest-only line of credit.