If the thought of owning a piece of property in the country has your name written all over it, then consider our Rural Land and Home Loan program. A rural setting for a home site offers fresh air, verdant vistas and the chance to see wildlife out your back door. The countryside is also well suited to any number of ag ventures, from hobby farms to agritourism ventures and everything in between.
If this sounds like what you have planned, then consider the requirements for a property to qualify for this special land loan program. They are:
• The property needs to be 25 or more continuous acres with a home.
• The zoning must be ag or ag/residential.
• The loans need to be for lifestyle real estate properties: hobby farms, countryside estates, rural retreats, etc.
• Cannot be in a deed-restricted community.
• Can be for a first or second home.
At AgAmerica Lending, the nation’s premier land lender, we pride ourselves on our easy application process, custom loan packages and top-notch customer service throughout each step. We help all ag dreams come to life with our low interest rates, long amortizations, and outstanding 10-year line of credit.
photo by Dennis Jarvis