We may collect personally identifiable information (“PII”) such as your name, email address, phone number, property state, company name, etc. We collect PII when you provide it to us through your use of the AgAmerica Services, for example when you interact with our website, submit a contact form, sign up for a newsletter, or download premium content. We also receive detailed and confidential PII throughout the loan approval process, some of which may be transmitted digitally. We may combine the PII we collect with additional information from other third-party sources to improve the services we deliver to you.
In addition, when you visit AgAmerica.com, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. As you browse our site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this information as “device information”. We collect device information through the following advance technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on AgAmerica.com, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
AgAmerica collects device technology for a variety of purposes such as to provide and improve AgAmerica services, analyze the effectiveness of our offerings, and to better customize our advertising.
Our website also uses third-party analytics vendors such as Google Analytics. Please click here for more information about how data is collected and processed in connection with the Google Analytics service: www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. We and our third-party vendors or partners use analytics data for a variety of purposes such as to improve the design and content of our websites, to help us learn things like what pages are most attractive to all of our visitors and what promotions visitors like to see, and to determine the success of our advertising campaigns.
All information that you share about yourself, whether it is personally identifiable information or non-personal, in a public open (digital) forum will be considered public information for the purposes of this policy. If you don’t want it to be public, please don’t post it.
We do not disclose your PII to third parties, except as follows:
- After giving you notice and an opportunity to choose not to share the information;
- To companies that provide services to us or perform functions on our behalf (such as processing credit card payments or digital documents) and have agreed to use your information only for the purposes we request;
- When we believe disclosure is appropriate to comply with applicable law, legal process, and/or governmental authorities;
- If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, partial or total sale of assets, or other corporate change;
- AgAmerica does not sell or share PII information with third parties outside of the stated relationships above. We may disclose de-identified, aggregated, or other non-personal information to third parties per our discretion; and
- AgAmerica’s offerings on social media platforms may include public commenting, sharing, and other publicly visible actions. Information that you provide using these features may be available to other users or the general public. Again, please refrain from posting personally sensitive information that you wish to remain private.
You have the right to correct your information and the choice to halt all communication from AgAmerica upon request. There are several ways you can control our use of your PII in connection with marketing and promotions.
To remove your name from our lists. You can choose to decline communications from us at the point that we request your PII. After we have collected your PII, you can choose to stop our communications, or stop us from sharing your information with other companies for their marketing purposes. To exercise any of these options, please contact us by mail, email, or telephone using the contact information below.
To stop email communications. If you receive email communications from us and want to opt out of receiving such communications in the future, you can click the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the promotional email.
To stop collection of geographic location, please adjust your browser settings by disabling the location sharing setting. This may impact your browsing experience on AgAmerica.com, and any other websites that utilize geo locator technology to enhance their services.
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
AgAmerica is a United States of America based business, operating within the U.S. While we only work with borrowers who reside in the U.S., if you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
We reserve the right to hold your PII in our records unless or until you ask for us to remove this information. You must contact AgAmerica to have this information removed.
AgAmerica.com is not intended for individuals under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect information on users below the acceptable age.
AgAmerica maintains industry standard encryption technologies to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of the personal information that you provide through the website. Please keep in mind, however, that no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit using our website, and therefore, it is important to remember that you transmit such information at your own risk. AgAmerica does not assume responsibility for use or disclosure of your information that are the result of unauthorized or illegal access to our systems or to those of our vendors or partners.
AgAmerica Lending LLC
4030 S Pipkin Rd.
Lakeland, FL 33811
GET A LOAN
Ready to make the first move to a stronger financial future? We need just the basics from you to get the conversation started. Answer 4 verification questions and you’ll be on your way.