The Stanley the Steer contest from the Sunbelt Ag Expo still needs to award seven winners their fun prizes. Read below to see if you’re a winner.
The Sunbelt Ag Expo wrapped up in Moultrie, Georgia on October 20th, and it was the best one to date. Stanley the Steer and the AgAmerica Lending team have headed back home to Central Florida. However, we have some unfinished business to take care of first before we get back to helping the nation’s growers and producers strengthen their agribusinesses. Read on to find the winners of the Stanley the Steer Contest.
Leading Up to the Sunbelt Ag Expo
Stanley the Steer made a 9-state trek through the Southeast on his way to the Sunbelt Ag Expo to highlight the importance of agriculture in every state. He stopped in each state at a landmark important to agriculture. His trip took him to:
- The Citrus Tower -Clermont, Florida
- Ag in Action Trailer –Alabama
- Mississippi Agriculture and Forestry Museum –Jackson, Mississippi
- Louisiana State University and Agricultural and Mechanical College – Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Plantation Agriculture Museum –Scott, Arkansas
- Ellington Agricultural Center –Nashville, Tennessee
- North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University –Greensboro, North Carolina
- Clemson University –Clemson, South Carolina
- Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College –Tifton, Georgia
After visiting each stop, Stanley the Steer headed to the Sunbelt Ag for all the fun and excitement of one of the largest ag shows in the United States. The AgAmerica Lending team was there as well among the ag exhibits, animal and equipment demonstrations, educational seminars, and agricultural vendors.
The following winners should contact the AgAmerica Lending office by phone at 844-516-8176 to arrange to have their prize mailed to them:
- Kimberly Carter
- Jennifer Denlinger
- Macio Edmunds III
- Laurie Hurner
- Samantha Ashwill
- KJ Smith
- Holly Main
AgAmerica Lending is the country’s leading ag lending specialists. We help the farmers and ranchers of this country grow and succeed with our low interest rates, long amortizations, and an outstanding 10-year line of credit.