Discover ten reasons to apply for an AgAmerica 10-year line of credit.
AgAmerica’s custom loan packages are a major way we stand out from the crowd, and our 10-year line of credit is a perfect example of how our loan products are designed to fit the needs of your agribusiness. It’s an agricultural line of credit like no other, and we’re happy to share the testimonials of your fellow farmers and ranchers as proof. Find the top 10 reasons why you should apply for our 10-year line of credit.
Top 10 Reasons to Apply for Our 10-year Line of Credit
1. No mandatory pay-downs or rest periods. Two hassles you won’t find with AgAmerica’s 10-year line of credit are mandatory pay-downs or rest periods. What you will find is the flexibility to run your agribusiness however is best for you. For instance, you can sell your crops at your convenience, not because your bank or lender mandates you pay down your line of credit.
2. No standard annual paperwork renewals. How does completing paperwork just once every ten years sound? Mike Dawson, a Georgia hay and timber farmer, had been buying and selling land in Georgia and Alabama using a local bank’s line of credit. He said it was nothing but “higher interest rates and aggravation. With AgAmerica’s 10-year line, I enjoy a lower rate and the convenience of not having to submit paperwork every year.”
Ten years with no renewal paperwork is unheard of with other ag lenders. With our 10-year line of credit you qualify once, and then you’re set for the next ten years. Instead of focusing on gathering qualifying paperwork every 12 months, you’re free to focus on what you do best: working the land.
3. Funds can be used for any business purpose. You—not your loan—decide how to use your money. From land purchases and capital improvements to operations and livestock, use your funds for any business purpose you deem necessary.
4. Interest-only payments. Our 10-year line of credit offers interest-only payments and 25-year amortizations to lower your payments. James McClellan, a Florida hay farmer, said, “the greatest aspect of this loan package is not having to refinance for 25 years! Our friends who own similar properties in Florida can’t believe the low rate that we got.”
Read how a loan package for a $525,000 hobby farm in Florida horse country offered the buyers the ability to make lower payments on the interest-only line of credit, here.
5. Unlimited cash draws. Unlike other lenders, we don’t limit your cash draws. You can get the money you need, for whatever your agribusiness needs. Whether you want to expand your operation, buy more land, or purchase equipment, our 10-year line of credit will let you do it all. Just ask Rodney Alldredge, a Georgia cattle and hay operator. He said, “I’m very satisfied with AgAmerica’s 10-year interest-only line of credit. It works like they say it works. It’s easy to access the funds, the money arrives very quickly to my account, and at a very reasonable rate.”
Read how one sweet potato farmer utilized the financial flexibility of AgAmerica’s farm equity line of credit as part of a $1.8 million custom loan to expand his operation, here.
6. Quick access to cash. Cash draws also arrive in a timely manner. Audrey Bullard, the Florida timber and row crop farmer, added, “I have drawn from the line of credit and the funds arrived timely and without a glitch.”
7. No prepayment penalties. We don’t believe any borrower should be penalized for paying a loan off early. “This year, I’ve been using the line to buy cattle for my operation,” shared Rodney Alldredge, cattle and hay operator. He added, “and with no annual paperwork renewals, and no prepayment penalties – I’m sure I will appreciate it even more in years to come.”
8. Make it a 2-pack. We’re happy to customize a loan package to suit your needs, combining our 10-year line of credit with a term loan for a low, blended rate. Florida hay farmer James McClellan shared, “Thanks to a loan approval process that went smoothly from start to finish, we were able to buy our dream home in just a month and a half. The term loan we received combined with the 10-year line of credit was unique to AgAmerica – not offered by other lenders we spoke with.”
Read how a North Carolina Angus Cattle Rancher combined our 10-year interest-only line of credit with a term loan in a 2-pack to consolidate debt and increase the financial flexibility of his operation, here.
9. Option to convert the line of credit to a term loan. We’re all about flexibility and customization, and we’re proud to offer you financing to fit your agribusiness’s needs. Whether you’re raising vegetables in California, cattle in Texas, or berries in Florida, you can benefit from our unique 10-year line of credit.
10. One dedicated team to work with. Over the lifetime of our 10-year line of credit, you’ll only need to work with one team: the AgAmerica Lending team. We’re here from start to finish, even after closing. Just ask Florida timber and row crop farmer, Audrey Bullard. Bullard said, “All of the AgAmerica staff involved, from the loan origination team to the closing team, had one thing in mind: ensuring I was pleased and that the process was stress-free for me…AgAmerica does a great job procuring the loan and servicing it after the closing.”
Ready to qualify for our 10-year line of credit? Get verified here to get started so you and your agribusiness can reap the rewards of our agricultural line of credit today!