Those in agriculture know the value of a dollar, and they understand the importance of financing. In some instances, good financing is necessary to keep the books in the black until the harvest is in, the calves gain weight or the produce is sold at market. The ups and downs of agriculture are one reason why AgAmerica’s 10-Year line of credit—or LOC—is such an attractive financial option for those looking for farm ag loans. Tailor-made for those who harvest a crop or raise livestock, the advantages of our 10-year line of credit are many.
However, you might wonder what you could use AgAmerica Lending’s line of credit for on your farm or ranch. Since it was developed for agribusinesses in mind, a LOC can be utilized for many things, such as:
- To buy needed items. You can use your LOC to buy necessary farm supplies, feed, fertilizers, seed and more.
- For equipment and other implements. A farm is only as good as its equipment, and your LOC can ensure your agribusiness’s tractors and other machinery are fixed or replaced.
- To make repairs to your farm or ranch’s infrastructure. When baling twine and duct tape just won’t cut it any more, a LOC can be used to repair or replace buildings, roofs, fencing and more.
- To take your operation to the next level. When opportunity knocks, a LOC means you can answer.
- To make ends meet. A LOC can help your agribusiness get through any bumps in the road that may arise. It can be used to make payroll, pay bills and expenses and more. Having one in place before you need it is a good investment against tough times in the future.
If you’re looking for a loan product that’s different from all the rest, look to AgAmerica Lending’s land loans and farm lending. We pride ourselves on serving those in the ag industry with our low interest rates, long amortizations, and outstanding 10-year line of credit.